Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Blog

Ok so I finally managed to create a new and exciting looking blog for myself, and it only took me all afternoon (Do you detect a hint of sarcasm?). Actually the header took all afternoon, I am fairly new to Photoshop CS3 and am still learning my way around it.

The header was created using this kit:

Get it from Summertime Designs 

The Background was made using the same kit but I found it already made at Shel's Scraps

Both ladies do some fabulous work. Please visit them and have a look around.

Well I am going to try my hand at creating some digital scrapbooking kits but I can't promise that they are going to be any good. I am new at this remember.

Keep checking back for more stuff, in future I am going to post freebies that I have found on other sites, as well as things that I have created myself.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging SJ!
    So glad to have you here! Let me know if I can help in any way, look forward to seeing what you do :)
    x

    ReplyDelete