Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Artist Trading Card Book Swap

Ok so I am a member at Monday Artday ATC Group which is an Artist Trading Card Group on the Ning Social Network. I joined my first swap there that involves buying or creating a small sketch book that you send to people and they each create a ATC page, then send it along to the next person.

So this gave me a reason to crack out my Bind-It-All and get creating. Here is what I came up with:

Cover

I used American Crafts Cardstock in Moss, some distressing chipboard letters in brown, Old Music Paper that I picked up at a market, Ribbon and a stamped Flourish.

I also did my own page in the book so everyone can get an idea of what I do.

I call this piece "Blossoming Butterfly".

Hope you like :)

Have a good day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment