Friday, October 9, 2009

What a Day......

Ok so Friday I had a car accident and well I'm fine walked away from it no broken bones minimal bruising and a really banged up knee.


Thats what the car looks like. It landed on it's roof and I crawled out the drivers window and then went looking for my dad's camera that I borrowed. Sounds strange but I was in no pain until about 5 miutes later when I sat on the side of the road waiting for a car to come along. I needed medical attention but couldn't find my phone. I waited about 20 minutes for the ambulance and in that time the pain had set in and I couldn't walk.

I have no broken bones but I have stuffed my knee up rather badly. I will find out on Monday exactly what's wrong with it. At the worst I will have to have surgery but hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Anyway i will keep peoples posted on what's happening about this situation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah-Jane...I can't believe you were in that accident and you're OK. That car looks terribly messed up. Anyway, thanks for leaving your blog on the list at Challenge Heaven. Can't wait to pop back here to see more of your designs!

    Shell (Challenge Heaven)

    ReplyDelete